Buy with confidence when you are purchasing this ex Stroud display home. This stylish open plan family home boasts multiple living spaces, fabulous outdoor entertainment area with external BBQ kitchen which is perfect for entertaining friends and family on the weekends. Carefully crafted to maximise every space, the home exudes a sophisticated feel of understated luxury ensuring it will present beautifully for years to come. Fully landscaped including irrigated lawns and gardens, there is nothing left to do but simply move in and enjoy.
The functional and spacious layout is absolutely perfect for growing families. The large kitchen, living and dining captures a North Eastern aspect and seamlessly joins the alfresco via corner stacker doors. A separate living space offers choice thanks to carefully crafted double doors, this space can seamlessly join the home as a formal living area or be closed away for movie nights. Your master suite is nothing short of sensational. The oversized bedroom connects to an expansive walk in robe which even has its own dressing table. The ensuite further compliments the suite with dual vanities, extra large shower and private toilet. Bedrooms two, three and four are located at the opposite end of the home offering privacy and have easy access the family bathroom. With separate shower and bath, floor to ceiling tiles and the separate toilet accessing its own vanity, busy mornings will never be a problem.
The property features the following outstanding inclusions:
- Exceptional kitchen with European appliances + butlerâ??s pantry with wine rack and second sink
- Open plan dining and living with seamless access to North East facing alfresco
- Phenomenal North East facing entertaining area with built in BBQ kitchen
- Generous master suite with expansive robe with dressing table + ensuite which includes dual vanities
- Further 3 queens bedrooms all with built in storage
- 2.7meter ceilings throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout including garage
- Large laundry with linen cupboard
- Further two linen cupboards in the property
- Fully landscaped yard including irrigation system to gardens and lawn
- Garage currently features seamless flooring and bifold doors: potential to keep these and run a small home business (subject to council approval)
- 5,000L Slimline rainwater tank
Please note the property is currently still be operated as a display until the end of the month. The garage door has been digitally added to the property photos and a door of the same colour will be installed prior to a settlement.
An inspection of a property of this calibre is simply a must. Call Cooper Watson today on 0427 557 654 for more information, to arrange a private inspection or join us at the next open home.