As South Toowoomba continues to cement itself as a top contender for capital growth in the Toowoomba region, this low-cost, high yielding apartment on the city’s fringe should draw the eye of investors & first home buyers alike. Rented on a periodic tenancy and currently returning $260 per week, there is some excellent scope to add serious value by way of some minor renovations.
With its Northern outlook, you'll enjoy glimpses of Toowoomba City and added convenience of being just a 10-minute walk into the thriving CBD; which offers an array of coffee shops, boutique eateries and restaurants.
Boasting a generous floorplan, this two-bedroom home has plenty to offer. A spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining area featuring ample bench and cupboard space, and a ceiling fan in the living.
The two large bedrooms both include built in robes and carpeted floors. In the sizeable bathroom, there is a separate bath and shower plus a full internal laundry that sits next to the separate toilet.
Overall features of the property include:
- 2 large bedrooms - both with built-ins
- Expansive main living room with modern carpets
- Large family kitchen with ample bench & cupboard space
- Private north facing balcony + access to the communal entertaining area on the first floor
- Sizeable family bathroom + separate toilet
- Full internal laundry
- 1 secure gated car park + additional onsite parking available
- Top floor position, so no neighbours overhead
On inspection you will be pleasantly surprised with the space on offer. RealWay Property Partners is proud to present 9/208 Hume Street to the market. To arrange a private inspection, please call Cooper Watson on 0427 557 654 or join us at the next open home.