Sitting at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this modern home is a rare find. With 9ft ceilings throughout the space, proportions and easy living will have you impressed immediately. Perfectly located close to shops, public transport, parks and the University of Southern Queensland you cannot go past this hidden gem. Our vendor is prepared to meet the market so here is your chance to purchase a prime piece of real estate.
Stepping through the front door and down the hall, you are met with the open plan kitchen, dining and living area. With access to the alfresco outdoor entertaining area and many windows, the natural light floods through bringing warmth to the space. The modern kitchen has everything you need with stainless steel cooking appliances, plenty of storage and bench space making it the true heart of the home. Stepping out into the alfresco space you are met with the spacious, fully fenced backyard. Perfect for entertaining with and space for the family to run around this home has it all.
All three spacious bedrooms feature built in robes and ceiling fans with the master including a modern ensuite. The bathroom features a shower over bath and separate toilet with a neutral colour palate for you to add your own touches.
Overall, the property Features include:
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area flooded with natural light
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage space
- 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Bathroom with shower over bath and neutral colour palate
- Outdoor alfresco area leading out to the spacious backyard
- Single lock up garage
- Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
- Currently tenanted for $320 per week until 8th February 2020
RealWay Property Partners is proud to present 13A Fromalls Street to the market. To book a private inspection, please call Cooper Watson on 0427 557 654 or come and visit our next open home.