If you are looking for an impeccably unique home in one of Toowoomba's most reputable suburbs, then look no further. Complete with luxury finishes and attention to detail paramount throughout the home and sitting on a spacious 812m2 allotment, this home is an absolute one off. Blending many styles together and a credit to the designer, it has a seamless on trend feel that will age gracefully.
In an instant this home will impress and the design will showcase the lifestyle of modern entertainers. Dark timber floors, original ceiling roses, touches of Hampton's style and uber modern finish, it screams understated luxury. The hero of the home is the main living zone. Think magazine cover and this kitchen captures it all, shaker 2pac cabinetry, farmhouse sink, provincial tap ware, double oven all wrapped in a gorgeous matt white stone just oozes class. This open plan space incorporates the kitchen, living, dining and allows all three areas to be positioned to capture the Northern light. Your North facing deck is seamlessly integrated via bifold timber doors and extends the space. This dual level alfresco offers a relaxing place to entertain.
A further living zone is offered and is located away from the main space and is a very flexible space. It is currently utilised as a sophisticated adults retreat and incorporates a formal living space and home office. However, this could easily be a fourth bedroom, media room or children's retreat. Your family bathroom certainly will impress your guests. Sneaking the uber modern in, the free standing bath, oversized shower, Hampton's style continues the feel of luxury. It comes complete to meet all your expectations with main bedroom with walking robe, ensuite and the further two bedrooms complete with builtin storage.
Overall, this home has everything and is one not to be missed.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living space
- Luxurious kitchen with matt stone benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances
- Combined dining/living area with direct access to North facing deck
- Family room located at the front of the home away from all other rooms
- Master suite with walk in robe and elegant ensuite
- 2 remaining bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes
- Modern main bathroom that has been designed to maximise functionality
- Laundry with access from the main bathroom
- Plenty of storage throughout the home
- Air conditioned main bedroom and living
- Neutral colour scheme and all details considered throughout: stone benchtops, 2pac cabinetry, unique tapware and cabinetry hardware
- Expansive North facing deck and additional paved area in fully landscaped and fenced backyard
- 2 bay shed with personal door access to the backyard
Properties of this calibre deserve an inspection, so join us at the next open home or call Cooper Watson on 0427 557 654 for more information or to schedule a private inspection.